[Data Scientist] Internship Opportunity at Microsoft; Apply ASAP
Microsoft has invited the appliance to hire [Data Scientist] Internship Opportunity in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations, and predictive models
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next-generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large-scale end-to-end applications/solutions.
- B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7.5/10 CGPA.
- Kaggle's score is a plus.
- Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Noida
Employment Type: Internship