EY | Hiring Graduates for Project Coordinator (Commerce, Science, Arts), Apply Now!
EY is Hiring Graduates for Project Coordinators (Commerce, Science, Arts). Interested ones can apply.
- Experience in coordinating tasks between various teams.
- Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills would be required to support a PM on the following tasks;
- Essential Coordination of project meetings - produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates
- Support PM with project execution, including inputting project schedules, tracking status and adjustments, and ensuring all milestones, actions, and deadlines are met on schedule.
- Follow up on action items with critical stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project tasks.
- Knowledge of Project Management concepts would be an added advantage.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Maintain/update all project-related trackers e.g Project plan, Risk tracker, budget tracker, etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
- Overall - 0 to 4 years of experience
- Graduate – Bachelor’s degree – Commerce, Science, Arts
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting PM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various projects.
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables