Goldman Sach | Hiring for Software Engineer, Apply by 08 October 2022.
Goldman Sachs is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. Apply Now!
- Programming expertise in java/ Python, Perl/Shell Scripting
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working and collaborating with global teams
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing assignments and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative and globally dispersed team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas, and solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Unix systems is a pre-requisite, as is a willingness to learn new languages and programming paradigms (functional programming for example)
- Experience with managing performance, availability, and scale for mid to large-sized systems
- Previous experience in a blameless SRE environment would be a benefit preferred qualifications
- Degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- Hands-on experience with storage and networking stacks
- Proven experience working in the lifecycle of large distributed systems
- Works effectively and thrives in a team while able to operate independently, self-motivation is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The successful candidate will have outstanding verbal and written communication, a natural ability to learn in a fast-paced environment, and will be a self-starter with plenty of initiative
- Develop, support, administer and consult in the Firm's primary business-critical trading infrastructure
- Create and support automation solutions to improve the reliability of the platform and increase the productivity of the team
- Adhere to and drive Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) disciplines and processes across the Global team
- Provide essential day-to-day support for a massive scale, distributed system
- Assess monitoring & alert signals to determine impact and risk to the business and help steer the incident management process
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.