Google is hiring for Back End Software Engineer; Apply Now
Google is inviting applications to hire Back End Software Engineers, Interested candidates can apply.
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
Preferred qualifications :
- Master’s, Ph.D. degree, further education, or equivalent practical experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or another technical related field.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (front end and backend), Scalable Enterprise Platforms and Applications, Application Security and Incident Management, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval or Natural language processing.
- Development experience with Unix/Linux.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features in Google’s products.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- Pune, Maharashtra, India.