HIKE | Application for QA Engineer, Apply now
HIKE is inviting candidates for the QA Engineer post.
At Hike, we’re building the Rush Gaming Universe.
- 1- 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Worked on Software testing. (Android/iOS)
- Knowledge of Application Testing Methodology and QA Processes.
- Understanding of software QA and games development practices and terminology
- Thorough understanding of iOS and Android devices including SDKs.
- Expertise in the design and execution of the Test cases and reporting defects
- Excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills. Client-side and server-side error logs
- Good knowledge of API testing, and Database testing
- Experience with defect tracking tools Jira & Confluence.
- You will be responsible for the entire gaming/crypto Native Quality Assurance pipeline
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches
- You will be ultimately responsible for the quality and depth of test plans, which include creation, reviews, and execution.
- You will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly
- Be part of spec grooming sessions and write detailed test cases and get buy-in from product managers
- Bridge the gap between 3rd Party Developers and internal team members to ensure deliverables are happening as expected
- Create, monitor, and control QA processes to ensure on-time delivery between multiple external and internal stakeholders