Fractal is Hiring for Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Apply now
Fractal is inviting applications to hire for Data Scientists, Machine Learning in Bengaluru, India. Interested candidates can apply. They are looking for Data Scientists with the capability to work on independent statistical and machine learning research/ projects.
- Expert level proficiency in at least one of R and Python.
- Ability to create efficient solutions to complex problems. Strong skills in data structures and ML algorithms.
- Experience of working on end-to-end data science pipeline: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modeling, insights, visualizations, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small parts and applying relevant techniques to drive required outcomes.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a daily basis.
- We use regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, RF, xgboost, time series modeling, dimensionality reduction, SEM, GLM, GLMM, clustering, deep learning, etc. on a regular basis. If you know a few of them you are good to go.
Goods to have :
- Experience in one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, NLP, image processing, recommender systems
- Experience of working in on one or more domains:
- CPG: pricing and promotion analytics, marketing analytics, trade promotions, supply chain management
- BFSI: cross-sell, up-sell, campaign analytics, treasury analytics, fraud detection
- Healthcare: medical adherence, medical risk profiling, EHR data, fraud-waste-abuse
- Experience in working with Linux computing environment and use of command-line tools like sed/awk
- Good grasp on databases including RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB, etc.