Hiring for full-time Backend Developer at Paytm, Apply Now
Paytm Mall has invited the appliance to hire for the Backend Developer - Node.js & Java in Bangalore, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Paytm Mall was started in 2017 and within a few years of its launch, it has become one of the largest e-commerce companies in the country. They are planning to hire passionate individuals who would be a part of the journey of creating one of India’s largest e-commerce companies.
- They are looking for Senior Java Engineers who can move fast, break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- You will work on real-world problems at scale to develop search and catalog technologies for Paym Mall
- Bachelors Or Master’s in computer science from a top university.
- Experience complex scalable microservices using Java-based Open source technologies
- 4+ years product professional experience in core product engineering and distributed systems in product engineering companies or startups with scale
- Experience developing and deploying microservices using Spring within the Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Hardcore Programming experience in Java and Node.js
- 2+ years of experience contributing to architecture and style (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of latest and current systems.
Location: Bangalore, India
Employment Type: Full-Time