Hiring for INTERN at Wipro | Salary | Apply Now
Hiring for INTERN
Wipro has invited the appliance to hire for the "Interns" position in Chennai, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The Intern is liable for configuring and testing Wipro proprietary Total Benefits Administration (TBA) System to satisfy the requirements of their client requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates, and support the client delivery priority.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries.
- In Programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills)
- Systems configuration and testing associated with systems that support human resource functions.
Location: Chennai, India