Hiring for Software Engineer, Back End at Google, Apply Now
Hiring for Software Back End Engineer
Google has invited the appliance to hire for the Software Engineer, Back End in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features in Google’s products.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to unravel complex engineering problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s, Ph.D. degree, further education, or equivalent practical experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or another technical related field.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (front end and backend), Scalable Enterprise Platforms and Applications, Application Security and Incident Management, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval or Natural language processing.
- Development experience with Unix/Linux.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full-Time