HP is hiring Technical Support Representative, Salary [Apply Now]
Hiring for Technical Support Representative
HP has invited the appliance to hire for the "Technical Support Representative" position in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this. Applies basic knowledge of the work skills and company policies and procedures to finish a spread of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the work.
- Working from a typical protocol and utilizing documented processes to reply to customer issues. Some judgment could also be wont to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects like features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, supported customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is usually reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
- High school education or Equivalent. To adequately perform the duties of the work individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1-year general experience, or equivalent college-level education.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer-facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience during a phone-based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India