IBM- Hiring for Analyst Risk and Compliance, Apply now!
International Business Machine Corporation is hiring candidates for the Analyst Risk and Compliance.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: As a Risk & Compliance Analyst, you'll be part of a global team of financial specialists working on a KYC or AML process providing services to global banks.
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading, and speaking skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/profiles.
Balance different viewpoints and customer/client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
Exercise your own judgment within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.