IBM - Hiring for Research Internship, Apply by Dec 10ᵗʰ 2022
IBM is hiring interns for Research Internships!
- Drive and implement new requirements and improvements into the product, including new feature requests, integrating new technologies into the service, the orchestration to stand up new components, adding or enhancing our use of Kubernetes and associated operators, or changes to resolve or mitigate commonly hit operational issues
- Develop the software and also keep the platform and data service running
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Students should have decent Linux programming exposure
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, etc
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Students must have the solid problem-solving aptitude and the ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
Job location :