IIT Dhanbad | Web Developer (on Contract) in the office of Dean (IRAA) and Dean Media and Branding, Apply by 27 August 2022.
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is formerly known as Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad is inviting applicants for Web Developer (on Contract) in the office of Dean (IRAA) and Dean Media and Branding, Interested candidates can apply.
The Institute invites applications from Indian Nationals for contractual engagement of Web Developer (on Contract), initially for three years and which may be extended up to 5 years depending upon the requirement of the Institute and assessment of performance.
To develop online portals for activities related to Media and Branding Cell (MBC) and International Relations and Alumni Affairs (IRAA), to manage the database, and to develop the institute’s social interaction platform using PHP, MYSQL, Node.js, React, Code Igniter, etc. including updating of websites, social media platform, etc.
No. of Vacancy: 2
Age limit: Preferably up to 35 years on the closing date
Recruitment Fee and mode of payment: Nil
Consolidated Remuneration: Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 38,000/- with an annual increment of 3% subject to the suggestions of the performance review committee constituted by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves its right to limit the total number of candidates to be called for the selection process.
- Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for the selection process.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the positions, cancel the Advt. in whole or part without assigning any reason, and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Web Developer positions (on Contract) are purely temporary and contractual. The selected candidates cannot claim for appointment against any regular positions in the Institute.
- The engagement of Web Developer will be subject to their Police verification.
- The Institute reserves its right to terminate the contractual engagement of the Web Developer (on Contract) by giving one-month notice or one month’s remuneration in lieu thereof without assigning any reason.
- Leave is not a matter of right. However, the Web Developer (on Contract) may be allowed 2.5 days of leave per/every calendar month of service (Monthly accrual basis and Maximum of 30 days in a year). No leave encashment or carry forward will be permissible on the termination of contract/renewal of the contract.
- The Web Developer (on Contract) will not be entitled to any medical facility/ accommodation or any other type of allowance. However, an annual increment of @3% on the consolidated remuneration may be admissible.
- The Web Developer (on Contract) may apply for termination of their contractual engagement on two months’ notice. However, their relieving will be subject to the condition that the work being undertaken does not get hampered and an alternative arrangement has been made by the Institute before their relieving.
- The Institute reserves the right to impose any other reasonable conditions to safeguard the interests of the Institute. k) The selected applicant shall have to attend office six days a week.
- The selected applicant will be required to attend duty on Sundays and other Gazetted Holidays or may be asked to extend working hours, in case of exigencies. No extra remuneration will be admissible for the same.
- The applicant should be able to communicate in English and Hindi.