IIT Gandhinagar Software (Dot Net) Developer Position, Apply now
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a contractual post for its Institute
Management System (IMS) as Software (Dot Net) Developer. There are 3 positions for this JOB at IIT Gandhinagar.
The following candidates can apply for this Job opening at IIT Gandhinagar.
- B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering (regular)/Information
- Min marks 65%
- Work experience. 2 Years
- Net Framework 3.5, HTML 5, CSS3, Windows & Web Services, Remoting, OOPS.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Juggling multiple assignments
- Understand and analyze functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Ensure defect-free release in the production environment.
- Serve as SME for the software development process.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help identify, triage, and document issues.
- Installation, Configuration, and maintenance of Linux and Windows-based servers.
- Managing All Critical Applications Onsite/Offsite Backup through Bash/Shell scripting
- Monitoring of Daily scheduled backup activity and ensuring backup has been taken for all critical applications. Restoration of backup when needed.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses