IIT Guwahati: Online free STC on Advanced Solar Collectors
STC on Advanced Solar Collectors
14th to 18th December 2020
Knowledge Incubation for TEQIP Centre for Educational Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is organising an online Short Term Course on the Advanced Solar Collectors.
The following topics will be covered in this online STC by IIT Guwahati are not limited to,
- Solar radiation spectrum and solar geometry
- Fundamentals, design and testing of solar flat plate collectors (liquid and air)
- Concentrated solar collectors
- Solar photovoltaic fundamentals and power generation
- Solar PV/T collectors (Flat and concentrated)
- Hybrid solar collectors
- Inverter and Transformer for solar application
- Emerging technologies in solar energy storage
- Exposure to the fabrication of solar cells
- Exposure to 500 kWp solar power plant
- Effective teaching and learning (pedagogy)
The following candidates can apply for this STC at IIT Guwahati,
- Faculty members
- Research scholars from TEQIP mapped
There are no registration fees for this STC.
TA & DA for the eligible participants will be reimbursed from their respective institutions.
Boarding and lodging facilities (Guest House/Hostel rooms or other permissible accommodation) will be provided for the participants from TEQIP mapped institutions.
Dates are changed due to pandemic
|By email: scanned copy:||30/04/2020|
|The hard copy must reach by:||15/05/2020|
|Intimation of selection:||20/05/2020|
How to apply
Interested candidates need to download the form and sent it by mail and post.