IIT Roorkee | Conference on Optics, Photonics & Quantum Optics COPaQ-2022, Apply Now!
IIT Roorkee is celebrating 175 years of its foundation as the first engineering institute in Asia. COPaQ-2022 is the XV in the series of annual symposia of the Optical Society of India and is being organized by the Department of Physics IIT Roorkee as a part of 175 years celebration.
Scope of the Conference:
- Nano-photonics & Plasmonics (NPH)
- Artificial-intelligence and Machine-Learning in Photonics (AMP)
- Photonic Crystals & Metamaterials (PHC)
- Guided wave & Nonlinear Optics (GNO)
- Quantum Optical Technologies (QOT)
- Integrated Optic Circuits and Devices (IOC)
- Fiber Optic Devices, Sensors & Instrumentation (FIB)
- Optoelectronic Devices (OED)
- Photonic Networks, Switching, Interconnects & Access (NET)
- Optical System Design (DES)
- Imaging and Super-resolution (ISR)
- Optical Data Storage & Display Devices (DSD)
- Optical Interferometry & Holography (HOL)
- Singular Optics & Laser Speckles (SIN)
- Diffractive, Free-form & Adaptive Optics (DFA)
- Optical Materials (MAT)
- Optical Instrumentation, Fabrication & Metrology (IFM)
- Biophotonics & Medical Optics (BPM)
- Green Photonics (GPH)
- Optical Sources & Illumination Engineering (SIE)
- Microwave & THz Photonics (MWT)
- Lasers Applications & Beam Optics (LSB)
- Ultrafast Optics (UFO)
- Theory, Modelling & Simulation (THM)
- Any other topics related to Optics & Photonics (OTH)
The process of registration and deadlines for abstract submission will be announced soon. The conference website will also be quickly updated for the registration process and paper submission.
Date of conference: November 10-13,2022.
Short Courses: November 9, 2022.