IIT Roorkee - Hiring for Internship Program, Apply by March 31ˢᵗ 2023!
Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee is organizing institute-funded SPARK fellowships for internships.
A weekly stipend of ₹2500/week.
- Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of the undergraduate degree (B.Arch./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc/MA) in a relevant discipline
Minimum CGPA criterion:
- CGPA > 7.5 for IITs/IISc.
- CGPA > 8.0 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/UM-DAECBS.
- CGPA > 8.5 for students of other institutes.
The objective of the program :
To provide research exposure to interested undergraduate and postgraduate students of IITR.
- Please login to submit your application and view status of your application.
- Applications need to be submitted through an online portal made for the purpose where the applicants will upload the last semester marksheet of current degree, photograph, a 500-word research statement, and a brief 1-2 page resume. For students of other institutes, No Objection Certificate (NOC)will also be sought on joining.
- Applicants need to mention names of five faculty members of their choice from the list of faculty members interested in having a summer intern.
- Accommodation and mess facilities in the Bhawans, subject to payment of necessary charges at par with that paid by students living in hostels. The average cost of housing would be around Rs.5500/month (including mess facility).
- All interns will be issued a temporary institute ID to avail the library, sports, medical, computer centre, internet, and other institute and departmental research and recreation facilities. She/He will be required to abide by the conduct rules of the institute, failing which the internship will be terminated and the intern will be asked to leave.
- At the successful completion of the internship, a certificate from the institute with the name of the intern and mentor, signed by Dean, SRIC, will be issued to all interns
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023
Result Announcement: Second Week of April 2023
Start of the Program: Second Week of May 2023