IKEA - Hiring for the position of Cyber Engineer, Apply by 28 October 2022
IKEA is hiring for the position of Cyber Engineer, Interested candidates can apply.
We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision, and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people, and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
- You have experience from working in agile environments and value working on a team where you constantly learn, experiment, share your knowledge, and iterate quickly
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines, GitHub, and Terraform
- Experience in cloud-native environments and preferably Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- You have good infrastructure security experience and are passionate about reducing security risks in the cloud
- You have experience with threat modeling and security risk assessments
- You have development experience and can write usable code in Python or any other language
- Work within the heart of IKEA at ILOFF domain, focusing on the security improvements of our products and systems
- Define IKEA-specific best-in-class security automation strategies and practices that be easily used by product teams
- Create automation together with security engineers and product teams across the company that enables us as a company to utilize the strengths of automated security testing
- Improve and expand on the types of techniques that we utilize today, i.e., code scanning, dependency analysis, fuzzing, and dynamic analysis
- Improve cloud security posture and map attack surface in a public cloud platform (GCP/Azure)
- Perform threat modeling, security design reviews, and security architecture reviews
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.