Infosys is hiring for [C++] Developer; Apply Now
Infosys has invited the appliance to hire [C++] Developer in Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Primary skills: C/C++
Desirables: SDN->Software Defined Network
Roles & Responsibilities:
- your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution, and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
- You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
- You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high-quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management, and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Knowledge of more than one technology
- Basics of Architecture and Design fundamentals
- Knowledge of Testing tools
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Understanding of Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes
- Basics of business domain to understand the business requirements
- Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the technology and domain
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles, and modeling methods
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full-time