Intern, CRM at Bain & Company, [Apply Now]
Bain & Company
Bain & Company has invited the appliance for hiring the "Intern, CRM" position in New Delhi, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The "Bain & Company" is the management consulting firm that the world’s business leaders come to when they want results. This Intern, CRM position is based in Bain’s Gurgaon office and is an integral part of the CRM team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To support contact/company data and data accuracy.
- Additionally, this role will support the worldwide CRM team on data integrity projects to drive continuous data improvement and operational excellence initiatives for the CRM system.
- Have Completed or currently pursuing an MBA or BBA, Computer Studies, Sciences, Commerce.
- Have graduated within the year 2020 or should be expected to graduate in 2021.
- Exposure to secondary data research methodologies will be an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, with a capability to speak succinctly in the least levels of the organization.
- Excellent customer management skills to work with global internal clients
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Reliable, consistent and mature, and able to work independently with a positive attitude.
- Ability to affect ambiguity and develop sustainable solutions to deliver practical results
- Able to work closely with teams in Australia, the USA, France, or other parts of the world, which will require flexible hours