Internship Opportunity at DPIIT, Ministry of Commerce & Industry | Stipend 10,000/- p.m.
Invitation of Application for the Internship Scheme of The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce & Industry 2021-22. It seeks to engage students pursuing Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/Institution within India or abroad, as “Interns”.
The “Interns” shall tend exposure to varied subjects deals with Sections/Divisions in DPIIT and would be expected to supplement the method of drafting proposals, exploring existing policies, laws, rules, and regulations, carrying out research, and suggest a course of action to improve the regulatory environment and investment climate.
Graduation/Post Graduation/Research from any recognized University/Institution within India or abroad within the following domain is eligible to apply:-
- Engineering- all branches
- Management- all branches
- Economics and Development
- Trade, Commerce, and Industrialization
- Computers and Information Technology
- Library Management
Note:- Candidates from other domains also can be considered supported requirements on case to case basis.
- 6 weeks and a maximum of 3 months.
- A certificate regarding successful completion of the Internship shall be issued by the officer to whom the concerned Intern are going to be attached during a prescribed proforma.
- Interns would be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month.