Internship Opportunity | Seagate is recruiting IT Supply Chain Intern III, Apply Now
Seagate has invited the appliance to hire IT Supply Chain Intern III in Pune, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The Supply Chain – Digital transformation project is responsible for providing IT solutions for Seagate Supply chain and logistics organizations. We are strategic partners to the business in leveraging IT solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The undergrad intern will assist with implementing SAP IT solutions, Business process changes in the Supply Chain, and related ecosystem for the summer of 2021. Job responsibilities will mostly be associated with project management and various testing cycles. Intern duties will include but not limited to:
- Exposure to Project management in Supply chain space. Opportunity to work with project managers and improve project governance framework
- Preparing and running testing scripts, logging defects, and opportunity to participate in code fixes.
- Some limited documentation activity.
- Successful candidates must even be ready to influence and institute continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in progress) in Business Administration, App development, MIS, or IT.
- Enrolled in school fall of 2021 and be available to start in May/June for a summer internship.
- Basic knowledge of general IT principles related to code development, testing cycles, and deployment strategies required.
- Skills needed include software coding (any language acceptable), database design, and application.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficient software and user documentation a plus but not required.
- Current E-security standards and policies a bonus.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues.
Location: Pune, India