Internship Programme | Pinterest is hiring for Data Science Intern, Apply Now!
Applicants are invited for the Data Science Internship offered by Pinterest.
- Perform deep-dive analysis to understand and optimize the key levers of our ads and search ecosystems
- Design core metrics that serve as the North Stars for team efforts and model trade-offs across product areas
- Explore alternative experimentation techniques to help internal teams evaluate their ideas faster
- Apply statistics, modeling, and ML to improve the efficiency of systems and relevance algorithms across Search, Home Feed, and Related Pins
- Work with product managers and engineers to design data products and debug A/B experiments
- Currently pursuing an MS or Ph.D. in statistics, math, economics, applied sciences, computer science, or related field.
- Experience using Python, R, or SQL.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tell a complete narrative using data.
- Ability to connect data analysis to real business problems, in order to impact business performance.
- Must be graduating December 2022 or later.