JPMorgan Chase & Co. | Product Analyst- Mobile Application, Apply by 30 September 2022.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is inviting applicants as Product Analyst- Mobile Application.
workplace in an internal application that was developed to simplify and optimize the employee experience by putting access to services and personalized information at the employee’s fingertips. The workplace team has been tasked with proactively engaging with stakeholders across the firm to derive ways to optimize and enhance the employee experience as well as extract customer insights and metrics key to optimizing JPMC's internal processes. The workplace team focuses on driving the development, analysis, and execution of a core global employee experience application.
- Ability to work independently to manage specific processes and related tasks/issues
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions when variables, alternatives, and outcomes are not clearly defined
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute against deliverables; able to take personal accountability for key processes and issue resolution
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills, can adapt and work well with diverse sets of situations and people
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and interface effectively with cross-functional employee groups
- Strong deductive reasoning, analytical thought, and logic-based skills
- A Subject Matter Expert level understanding of the customers (employees), functions, and employee tools within the firm, how they operate, and key integration points
- Understanding, tracking, and ensuring proper cross-functional integration of a variety of features and enhancements across a diverse portfolio of stakeholders
- Direct contribution and collaboration with a variety of firm-wide teams to deliver strategic features, drive delivery and value and achieve an optimal employee experience across the firm
- Ownership and accountability in helping to drive the spread, adoption, and success of the global
- workplace application rollout
- The analyst will deliver strategic change and help drive and manage projects for the MyWorkplace Mobile application. They will establish and utilize analytics tools, materials, templates, and models to drive a strong data-driven operating model. They will take ownership of specific initiatives from inception to implementation. Their role will include engaging with senior management for the successful completion of projects.
- The role will utilize a range of business skills acting as a liaison between stakeholders, functions, and system/tool owners. The individual will be expected to collaborate with the business and the different departments of corporate services to ensure a seamless end-to-end information and process flow and provide support and guidance to partners.
The role offers a unique opportunity to gain insight into the various facets of corporate services and the larger firm through working with a variety of stakeholders including senior management while driving the strong alignment of the MyWorkplace application strategy.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.