Jumpstart is organizing Hackathon, Apply by 1 July 2022
Jumpstart is inviting applications for Hackathon, Interested candidates can apply.
Publicis Sapient's Jumpstart is open to all B.Tech./B.E./Dual-Degree 3rd and 4th-year students (Passing out in 2023 and 2024) with a minimum 6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs.
- Jumpstart is open to all B.Tech./B.E./Dual-Degree 3rd and 4th-year students (Passing out in 2023 and 2024).
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
Competition Structure :
- Round 1: Preliminary Round (MCQ Challenge)
- Round 2: Coding Challenge