KPMG - Hiring for Analyst-GDC, Apply Now!
KPMG is hiring for the position of Analyst-GDC.
KPMG Global Delivery Center (GDC).KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements.
Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
Work Experience: The candidate must have a year of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
Preferred Skills: Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology/innovations Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain, etc.
Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
Roles and Responsibility:
- Designation: Analyst
- Reporting to: Assistant Manager
- Role type: Individual contributor
- Employment type: Full-time
- Conduct external audits of the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identifying control gaps within their processes.
- Assist the team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and Iabouting to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 essence with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist the team in completing a quality audit and tracking deliverable status efficiently.
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes, and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA, etc. preferred.
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
Assistant Manager & Below