Lateral Campus-Hiring-FY2021 at PwC; Apply by Sept. 30th, 2021
PwC has invited the appliance for Lateral Campus-Hiring-FY2021 in Bangalore, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
- Invite and provides in-the-moment feedback during a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and knowledge responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments within the area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently during a clear, concise, and articulate manner - verbally and within the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an indoor and external network.
- Seek opportunities to find out about how PwC works as a worldwide network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms is mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML, and .NET is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of OOPs and server exposure to Tomcat and others
- Knowledge/experience in a Scripting language (Python, Shell Script, Oracle, SQL)
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology graduates from Computer Science, Information Technology and Circuit Branches (Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering) OR
- Integrated Master of Technology/Master of Technology OR
- Master of Computer Applications
- Experience: 0-2 years work experience
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Bangalore, India