Mainstage Hub is hiring Business Analyst Interns, Apply now
Mainstage Hub is looking for someone with a startup spirit, who wants to join a truly global organization and help build businesses on a global scale. We are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to help transform it. Come, join us.
- Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Startup scouting and evaluation.
- Fostering Partnerships.
- Setting up and executing Incubation projects.
- Other activities as and when required.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology/Computers and a Masters degree in Finance (Students in the final semester can apply as well).
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Organizational skills and knowledge of business structure.
- Understanding of networks, databases, and other technology.
Job Type :