MasterCard hiring for Analyst, Network Operations 8A-1, [Apply Now]
Hiring for Analyst, Network Operations 8A-1
MasterCard has invited the appliance for hiring the "Analyst, Network Operations 8A-1" position in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Interested candidates can apply for this. "The MasterCard work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making the transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using this secure data and their networks, partnerships, and passion, their innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential".
Role & Responsibilities:
- To Execute the Incident, Change, and the Problem Management processes.
- To Perform effective vendor management techniques to ensure the forward-progress managed Incidents.
- To Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and the central site processing addressing anomalies detected.
- To Conduct the quarterly Release and the patch rollout for the European authorization system
- To Route central site and the customer traffic as necessary to minimize the downtime and the impact to the brand and business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Having Advanced-level knowledge of routing, switching, tunneling, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- Having Expert-level ability to perform post-event analysis.
- Having Demonstrates the power to function in 5 of the subsequent disciplines: UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, File Transfer, Single-Message, Dual-Message, or Network), and has intermediate-level understanding in a minimum of 4 areas.
- Advanced UNIX scripting and gear monitoring, JCL, MVS, batch scheduling, knowledge of tandem technology.
- Having Effective problem and troubleshooting skills.
- Having Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Having Effective organization skills.
- Having Effective interpersonal skills.
Job type: Full-time
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India