Medtronic | Intern: MBA/Graduate, Apply Now!
Medtronic is inviting applicants to work as Intern: MBA/Graduate.
At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0 years of experience required
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America).
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for working with teams operating within a service group, product group, and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination, and implementation of projects.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis, industry research, reporting, and internal communication services with team members.
- Investigates and communicates potential opportunities for process improvement as well as potential project initiatives.
- Works with different departments including sales, marketing, and business development to develop knowledge of the industry and organizational processes.
Gurgaon, Haryana, India.