Microsoft | Application is invited for Data Science Internship, Apply Now!
Microsoft is inviting applications for Data Science Interns, Interested candidates can apply.
- B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA. A batch of 2024. (No backlogs)
- Kaggle's score is a plus.
- Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, and Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations, and predictive models
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next-generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large-scale end-to-end applications/solutions.