Myntra is hiring Data Analyst, [Apply Now]
Myntra has invited the appliance for hiring the "Data Analyst" position at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this. "The Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company that committed to creating fashion and lifestyle products that are accessible to everyone. They create the solutions that disrupt the standard and they help make the planet a happier, and a more fashionable place".
- To Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
- The Data visualization for the straightforward consumption of the knowledge with the senior management
- Having a Strong process orientation and the ability to learn quickly
- Someone Drive change in tech/process backed by data
- To Monitoring and providing the feedback circuit during the execution of the varied initiatives
- Having Strong problem-solving ability – The Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills, and Process Orientation
- Having a Strong in Data analytics – The candidate should be proficient in SQL and will have a basic understanding of the R/Python. They Should be highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge of visualization tools like R-Shiny, Tableau is preferred.
- To Highly Action-Oriented – Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for the action and the speed of the implementation. A data analyst will be got to own the projects from the conceptualization to the execution.
- Having Orientation/past background in Technology is preferred, but not mandatory
Employment Type- Full-time
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India