Myntra is hiring for Data Analyst, Salary; Apply Now
Hiring for Data Analyst
Myntra has invited the appliance to hire for the Data Analyst at Bangalore, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company that committed to making fashion and lifestyle products that are accessible to everyone. They create the solutions that disrupt the quality and that they help make the earth a happier, and a more fashionable place.
- Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
- Data visualization for easy consumption of data with senior management
- Strong process orientation and ability to learn quickly
- Drive change in tech/process backed by data.
- Monitoring and providing feedback circuit during the execution of varied initiatives.
- Strong problem solving ability – Candidate must exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Strong in Data analytics – Candidate should be proficient in SQL and will have basic understanding of R/Python. Should be highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge of visualization tools like R-Shiny, Tableau is preferred
- Highly Action Oriented – Myntra as a culture features a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. A data analyst will got to own projects from conceptualization to execution
- Orientation / past background in Technology is preferred, not mandatory