NI | Hiring for Application Engineer (Fresher), Apply Now!
NI is inviting applicants for Applications Engineer (Fresher).
There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team of Global colleagues.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Willingness and Motivation to work closely with a business setting, facing customers.
- Prepared to travel within the ASEAN and APAC regions.
- Excellent communication skills. (English)
- Confident appearance and excellent presentation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- NI LabVIEW and/or NI TestStand Certifications
- Basic understanding of NI products and platforms.
- Interned with a product /engineering company preferably Multinational.
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, its capability, and its limitation.
- Keeping track of competitive products
- Understanding market availability and specifications of supplementary RF and Embedded products to design an integrated solution
- Creation and demonstration of Proof of Concepts and performance benchmarks in
support of large sales opportunities
- Quick sales assistance / consulting, Joint customer visits / web-meetings / conference calls
- Opportunity qualification (accelerate Go / No Go decisions based on technical feasibility, estimated effort, and risk analysis)
- Opportunity consulting and proposal of system architectures and configurations
- Collaboration and Reuse with peers and other stakeholders regionally and globally
- Document and publish relevant project information to enable reuse
- Create, document, and present reusable content (code libraries, demo applications,
- Plan and execute advanced and customized internal and external training (e.g. new
product training for alliance partners, this does not include standard NI training classes)
- Collaboration with marketing and sales departments to replicate successes
- Provide product, competition, and market feedback to product marketing, BU, and R&D.
5th Floor Block A Bellandur Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, 560103, IN