NI | Software Engineer Intern, Apply Now!
The Software Services team at NI is seeking a Software Development Engineer Intern to work on the design and development of test frameworks to verify and validate software products developed by NI. The primary responsibilities in this position include working with development teams to define, document, design, and deploy infrastructure components that help release NI products on time and with high quality.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Systems.
- Good programming skills (preferably C/ C++/ Python) & Interest to take on complex problems and proactively finding out ways to solve them.
- Good communication skills to be able to gather information from Global peers.
- Understanding NI software tools (i.e. LabVIEW, LabVIEW RT, TestStand) is a plus.
- Understanding Linux Desktop & Linux is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- persistently drive tasks to successful completion
- take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- quickly learn applicable technology, systems, and products
- Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic, and drive to succeed
- Understand challenges with existing infrastructure.
- Design and develop test infrastructure (framework and tools) to facilitate creating and executing automated driver tests, functional and non-functional.
- Recommend new approaches to improve stability and efficiency.
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team.
- Understand and adhere to the coding guidelines of the team.
- Develop feature documentation.
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises.
No 12, Tower B, Bangalore, 560029, IN