Nike | SOFTWARE ENGINEER I – CONSUMER MARKETPLACE, Apply Now!
Nike is inviting applicants for SOFTWARE ENGINEER I – CONSUMER MARKETPLACE, Interested candidates can apply.
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create.
They’re looking for outstanding graduates who are passionate about building & enhancing Mobile / Web Frontend / Cloud Engineering applications, that help drive efficiency in retail systems and serve global retail consumers better. The candidate needs to have sound knowledge of software development fundamentals and possess interpersonal skills to collaborate with product managers and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Object-Orientednted Programming, Data Structures, and developing applications using Java
- Knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational database technologies
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of cloud computing and DevOps
- Knowledge on front of end web technologies such as ReactJS is nice to have
- Knowledge of iOS app development is nice to have
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is nice to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Rules and Responsibility:
- Participate in technical development and delivery of backend services/frontend applications/ mobile apps in the retail environment.
- Ensure quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps).
- Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery, and continuous improvement.
- Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies. Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
- Monitoring and supporting the health of services in production.
As a software engineer, my responsibilities include
- Working with your local team and other geographically dispersed engineering teams to provide technical expertise on development and architecture
- Working with the product owner to understand the requirements, sizing up the work early, coming up with MVP for features and possible timeline goals
- Working with infrastructure teams to ensure we have the right store environment for the proper functioning of the applications
- Working with applicable privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.