NISSAN | Application for Software Engineer I, Apply now!
Nissan is hiring for the role of Software Engineer I.
Nissan is a pioneer in Innovation and Technology. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers, and Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of a very exciting journey here at Nissan.
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations, and opportunities, increase company knowledge and gather Insight.
- Develop concepts into commercially viable product offerings that fit the current and future product portfolio in accordance with the concept stage, and development process.
- Preparation and documentation of a final New Product Development (NPD) handover package in the form of source data and design rules.
- Presentation of Technology concepts to Innovation
- Communication with external/open innovation sources.
- Development of Proof of Principle, Proof of Concept, and Prototype models.
- Propose production test methods and Product Design Specification (PDS) improvements
- Passionate coder with 0-2 years of application development experience.
- Acceptance and attitude toward learning new technologies, Tools, and languages
- Experience in the Game engines and technology-based hardware like HoloLens, HTC, etc
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, and Confluence a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills with solid knowledge of Physics and mathematics.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Knowledge in Game engines, Blockchain technology, Web and app development, etc.
Job location :
Nissan Digital Hub, Trivandrum, India