NIT Jamshedpur | Training and Skill Internship on Implementation of Real-Time Image Processing Applications using Machine Learning Algorithms on Nvidia GPU, Apply by 15th June 2023!
This internship program aims to develop a skill for internship P.G. students from universities/colleges/institutes. The internship program will provide them with opportunities to know a broad view of RealTime Image Processing Applications using Machine Learning Algorithms. Machine learning is the major technology in current scenarios. The advancements in Machine Learning create a good rise in the technological industry. Machine Learning goes ahead in developing a more intelligent computer system that adapts, evolves, and learns. This has tremendous applications in industry, defence, healthcare, agriculture, etc. This internship will be a platform for gaining knowledge in Real-Time Image Processing Applications using Machine Learning Algorithms on Nvidia GPU.
Who can Apply?
The interested ME/M.Tech/Ph.D. (Pursuing) students in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)/ Computer Science Engineering (CSE)/ Information Technology (IT)/ CSE (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) and/or PhD students having related research areas are eligible to apply.
(5th July to 4th August, 2023)
How to Apply?
The Applicant must upload the scanned copy of the duly filled-in application form and all required documents and certificates mentioned below (PDF File only) to the following link before 15th June 2023.
Document Attaching Order (In single pdf file):
1. Filled & Signed Application Form (Annexure -I)
2. Endorsement cum No Objection Certificate (Annexure -II)
3. Signed Undertaking Form (Annexure -III)
4. P.G Semester Mark sheets and U.G Degree (Self-Attested)
5. Resume (Not exceeding two pages)
Nature of support:
- The internship will be freely given for meeting daily necessary expenses such as stationery, consumables, accommodation, food, etc.
- The participating students will also be eligible for Travelling Allowance (TA) reimbursement for their journey to the host institute from their hometown/home institute, both ways, as per GoI norms (Economic Sleeper Train/Bus Fare)
Selection of interns will be done by the concerned Department of the organizing institute:
- Academic performance in university examinations (CGPA/Percentage of marks).
- Academic/co-curricular contests participated, and other awards/distinctions were obtained.
Note: A list of selected candidates shall be intimated through email.
Caution: NO benefit/certificate would be provided for the student dropping/leaving/partially attending the Training and Skill Internship.
Number of Seats Available:
|Last date (Application)||15th June 2023|
|Selection List by Email||20th June 2023|
|Duration||5th July to 4th August, 2023|