NIT Karnataka Summer Internship Programme- on Machine Learning/ DL 2021, Apply by June 28th, 2021
Summer Internship Programme- 2021
NIT Karnataka is going to organize an Online Summer School on Machine & Deep Learning for Remote Sensing Applications.
The proposed summer school presents tutorials for the application of machine and deep learning for remote sensing data. It also highlights many real applications of remote sensing and contains sessions for the participants who may not have a strong background in the field. The purpose of the two weeks online summer school is to provide an intensive understanding of how to use the machine and deep learning algorithms and to equip the participants with software tools for solving practical problems in the remote sensing domain.
- Students at all levels (Ph.D/M.Tech/MSc/B.Tech(3thYear))
- Faculty members from academic institutions.
- Engineers and researchers from Industry organizations including R&D laboratories
- Instructors from IITs, NIT, IIIT, IIST, ISRO, and Industry.
Duration: July 05-16, 2021 (10 days/ 2 weeks)
Registration Fees: NIL
- Preferences will be given to IEEE GRSS and IEEE members.
- E-certificate will be issued to those participants whose attendance is a minimum of 80%
- Last date for course registration: June 28, 2021
- Notification of selected participants: July 1, 2021
- Pre-summer school meeting with selected participants: July 2, 2021, at 5:30 pm IST