NIT Patna - 8th International CNF on Computing in Engineering and Technology, Apply by 30 March 2023
NIT Patna is organizing an 8th International Conference on Computing in Engineering and TechnologyNational Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28. 01. 2004.NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of a pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted by Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924.
|Category||Indian Author||Overseas Author|
|Full-Time Students||6000 INR||US$ 200|
|Academicians/Industry Professionals||8000 INR||US$ 300|
|Participants/Attendees||1000 INR||US$ 100|
- At least one author per paper has to register.
- Each registration entitles the author to present one paper only.
- Registration fee includes conference proceedings, conference kit, and refreshments during the conference that includes high tea, lunch, dinner, gala dinner, and tea/coffee during sessions.
- Registration fee includes access to all technical sessions.
- Registration fee DOES NOT include accommodation during the conference.
- The authors’ names must match the ones provided during the paper registration for the review process.
- The Registration fee is payable from any bank through the online transaction (NEFT/ IMPS) to the following account.
- In case of the discounted rate, you must send in some proof, along with this form. For a student discount, send the official student ID.
- After completing the payment, a) the receipt of payment b) valid proof for a discount if any), and c) the Registration form can be filled out from the below link.
Account details can be found below:
- Account Name:- National Institute of Technology Patna
- A/C:- 50433562364
- IFSC Code:- IDIB000B810
- Swift Code:- IDIBINBBXXX (for foreign transactions)
- Bank Name:- Indian Bank (ALLAHABAD BANK) NIT Patna
- Branch:- NIT Patna
Early Bird Registrations:
After the submission of the Final Formatted papers (to be notified), the Early Bird Registration will be notified.
To avail student registration facility, the registered author must be a student. The registered student should carry a student identity card during the Conference.
|October 01, 2022||Paper Submission Begins|
|March 30, 2023||Last Date for Paper Submission|
|April 30, 2023||Acceptance/Rejection Notification Begins on|
|May 15, 2023||Final Submission|
|June 15, 2023||Last Date of the Author/Attendees Registration|
|July 14-15, 2023||Conference Date|