NIT Patna FDP on Solar Energy Utilization
5 – Day Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on
Solar Energy Utilization
(14 - 18 September 2020)
Department of Mechanical Engineering ME NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NIT PATNA Ashok Rajpath, Patna is organising an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Solar Energy Utilization This programme will start on the date 14th september 2020 and will end on 18th september 2020, This 5 days online programme is sponsored by the TEQIP III.
The following speakers will deliver the lecture in this online FDP
- 1. Prof. B. N. Prasad NIT Jamshedpur
- 2. Prof. Santosh Kumar IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- 3. Prof. Sanjeev Jain IIT Delhi
- 4. Prof. Shailendra Narayan Singh IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
- 5. Prof. Manish Mishra IIT Roorkee
- 6. Prof. Andallib Tariq IIT Roorkee
- 7. Prof. Apurba Layek NIT Durgapur
- 8. Prof. Prakash Chandra NIT Patna
- 9. Dr. Jishnu Bhattacharya IIT Kanpur
- 10. Dr. Manabendra Pathak IIT Patna
- 11. Dr. Mohd. Kaleem Khan IIT Patna
- 12. Dr. Rahul Dev MNNIT Allahabad
- 13. Dr. Ashwini Kumar Yadav MNNIT Allahabad
The topics which will be covere in this Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Solar Energy Utilization at NIT Patna are not limited to
- Evaluation and assessment of Solar Radiation
- Solar Geometry and sun-earth angles
- Solar photovoltaic energy conversion
- Bifacial and concentrated solar photo-voltaic systems and thermal management
- Degradation in solar Photo-voltaic systems
- Solar thermal collectors and applications (FPC, ETC, CPC).
- Solar desalination and adsorption desalination systems.
- Solar adsorption and absorption cooling systems.
- Solar thermal power generation systems.
- Research challenges in Solar Thermal Energy Storage.
- Research challenges in use of Nanomaterials for solar energy applications
- Computational modeling of solar energy systems.
The following candidates can apply in this online FDP
- Faculty Members
- Engineers from R&D
How to apply
The intrested candidate who are eligible and want to apply for this Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Solar Energy Utilization at NIT Patna can Apply here
|Last date||September 10, 2020|
|Information to the selected candidates:||September 11, 2020.|
|FDP duration:||14 – 18 September 2020|
(Mob.No.7633841849, 9889752195) Email ID: email@example.com