NIT Raipur - Organizing a 2nd Research Scholar’s Conclave, Apply by 5th June 2023
NIT Raipur is organizing a 2nd Research Scholar’s Conclave.
The Office of Dean (R&C) NIT Raipur is organizing a three-day Research Scholar’s Conclave on 11th -13 th July 2023 at NIT Raipur through offline mode. This 3-day event is a multidisciplinary Research Conclave, organized by the NIT Raipur for the Ph.D. scholars of this Institute only. It would be an excellent platform for them to present their research findings and to nurture the young minds of this Institute towards accelerated research and innovation in the various R&D sector.
The Conclave is open to the Ph.D. scholars of NIT Raipur only. There will be parallel sessions of Research Groups for paper presentations. The experts will evaluate the presentations of each participant and the best presentation (from each Research Group) will be awarded with a prize and certificate.
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Geology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgy and Material Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Comm Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Science
The Ph.D. Scholars (full-time and part-time) of the Institute must submit and present their papers as first authors compulsorily.
Scholars can ask their queries by e-mail: email@example.com and submit their abstract through the conclave website http://rsconclave.nitrr.ac.in by clicking Submission & Registration tab.
Abstract submission on the research scholar's original work is invited per the timeline mentioned in the conclave brochure. The decision of abstract acceptance will be judged by a panel of expert reviewers and intimated to the scholar
- The Ph.D. Scholars of NIT Raipur (both full-time and part-time) are required to submit and present their papers as the first author compulsorily.
- There is no registration fee.
- Abstract must be submitted with less than 20% similarity/plagiarism report.
- The decision of abstract acceptance will be judged by a panel of experts and intimated to the scholar for the final presentation.
- Best Research Paper Award (Based on Presentation) will be selected by the evaluation committee from each group.
- Abstract Submission: 5th June 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: 15th June 2023
- Research Scholars’ Conclave: 11th -13th July 2023