Online course Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud
Google is offering an online course on Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud. Interested candidates who have interested in this topic can apply for this course below. This is a Beginner level course and approx 14 hours will take to complete this online course.
You will learn
The following things you will learn in this online course,
- Assess the feasibility of your own ML use case and its ability to meaningfully impact your business.
- Identify the requirements to build, train, and evaluate an ML model.
- Define data characteristics and biases that affect the quality of ML models.
- Recognize key considerations for managing ML projects.
There are the following features in this online course,
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- Beginner Level
- Approx. 14 hours to complete
The following topics will be covered in this online course on Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud
- Identifying business value for using ML
- Defining ML as a practice
- Building and evaluating ML models
- Using ML responsibly and ethically
- Discovering ML use cases in day-to-day business
- Managing ML projects successfully
How to apply
Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud