Amazon is hiring for Operations and Logistics Interns; Apply ASAP
Amazon is inviting applications to hire for Operations and Logistics Interns in various sites across the UK. Interested candidates can apply.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in logistics, supply chain, production, engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and local language if applying to a rustic outside the UK)
- You are willing to figure to flexible schedules/shifts hours
- You are results-driven with analytical skills and the desire to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
- You should have strong decision-making skills, and use sound logic to speak.
- Evidence of leadership skills – perhaps you're president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in charity work or a gaggle project
- The personal drive and enthusiasm cause you to stand out from the crowd!
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship, or full-time role; if it’s in operations or customer-facing environment, even better
Minimum 12 weeks
- In various sites across the UK.