PayPal is hiring Software Engineer, Apply now
PayPal has invited the application for the Software Engineer position in Chennai. Interested candidates can apply for this Software Engineer post by the link given below. You are applying for a position within Paypal Site Reliability & Cloud Engineering (SRCE). PayPal SRCE is a continuous engineering discipline that effectively combines software development and systems engineering to build and run scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant systems. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be working to ensure that PayPal’s internal and external services have reliability and uptime appropriate to our users' needs.
Role and Responsibilities :
As a PayPal SRCE Engineer part of the Platform Engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to:-
- Work directly with development teams on features, operations, and reliability engineering, to enhance the outcomes that our customers deserve. Your contributions will make a difference within the production code that serves 240+ million users and 17+ million merchants.
- Work to Empower Developers to own their availability, performance, and efficiency through the SRE platform and product capabilities
- Lead the Products to Platform transformation.
- Build the scalable and reliable platform capabilities that enhance DevOps potential (Automated Incident Management, Auto Triage, Release decisions, and Auto Recovery)
- Develop and improve the production monitoring and management capabilities in using the existing platforms and tools.
- Be the first enabler within the reduction of Failed Customer Interactions to boost our availability to all or any of our users.
- Bachelor's and /or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience applying software design patterns, data structures, algorithms.
- Competent in building web applications and/or web services in a commercial setting.
- Competent implementation for reliability, availability, scalability, and performance.
- Hands-on development experience using JAVA and Spring Core.
- Good understanding of and experience applying object-oriented design and development principles.
- Experience in messaging technologies like Kafka is preferred.
- Knowledge in AI/ML
- Experience developing data-driven applications using an industry-standard RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, etc.), including strong data architecture and SQL development skills and Non-Relational Databases (such as Mongo, Cassandra, and/or Riak).
- (IDE / Version Control / Continuous Integration)
- Written and verbal communication skills