Pfizer is hiring for Summer Intern, Apply Now
Hiring for Summer Intern
Pfizer has invited the appliance to hire for the Summer Intern in Mumbai, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The drug-product process-modeling team (PMET) in Worldwide R&D, Pfizer seeks a Summer Intern (UG level) to support the team to develop new computational tools to support the development of drug-dosage forms (tablets, capsules, multi particulate beads, ointments/creams, etc.).
- Finished 2nd or 3rd year of engineering in Chemical/Mechanical/Pharmaceutical/Material or related discipline.
- The successful candidate must be proficient in fundamental engineering/physical concepts such as mass, momentum, and energy transport phenomena; and a mathematical ability to set up and solve linear, non-linear, and differential equations.
- Strong programming/coding skills and experience with numerical techniques are required.
- Proficient in programming using some standard language: C/C++, Python, R, Matlab, etc.
- Familiarity with modeling techniques like discrete element method (DEM) and/or computational fluid dynamics (CFD) will also be desirable expertise.
Location: Remote, Mumbai, India
- 8 weeks and the candidate will be expected to work remotely with Pfizer scientists.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits to Intern:
- The intern will get an opportunity to use fundamental engineering principles within the context of pharmaceutical drug marketing research and development.
- The intern also will focus their programming experience towards the event of engineering and related solutions for the PMET team.