QUALCOMM - Hiring for Computer Vision Systems(Architecture) Engineer, Apply by November 6ᵗʰ 2022!
Qualcomm is hiring role of Computer Vision Systems(Architecture) Engineer.
- Research and develop power-efficient computer vision algorithms, deep learning architectures, and models in computer vision for AI-enabled camera, video, AR/VR products
- Develop or optimize image processing and computer vision algorithms for HW acceleration
- Support product teams for commercialization, such as solution optimization, performance profiling, and benchmarking
- Bachelors 2+ yrs relevant experience, Master's or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, and/or closely related field
- Background in digital image processing and computer vision fundamentals
- Working knowledge with OpenCV and vision algorithms (feature detection/description and matching)
- Experience in XR/AR/VR perception and/or automotive perception is desired
- Strong knowledge of data structures and working experience with C/C++ programming
- Experience developing practical deep learning algorithms using PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Academic publications in computer vision research at top conferences and journals
Job location :