Summer Research Engineer [Intern] at OLA
Research Engineer [Intern]
OLA has invited the appliance for the "Research Engineer [Intern]" position, Interested candidates can apply for this. "Data Scientist is predicted to develop products for Business problem statements using state of the art Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, and Linear Algebra".
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform research and development on Machine Learning.
- Read and keep up with the research in Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Understand and implement research papers to the business problem and build the technology
- Contribute to applied research and open source community
- B.Tech/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, or related field
- Understanding of the utilization of knowledge science concepts including mathematical and statistical model, machine learning, deep learning, data engineering, and data visualization
- Collect and analyze various data
- Clean and prepare data for Machine Learning and AI
- Work closely with software engineers and designers to extract, transform and standardize data for optimal use for analytic tools
- Knowledge about machine learning tools / AI.
- 0-3 months of project experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge about ML, AI tools
- Experience in computer vision/Image processing techniques like preprocessing, feature extraction, pattern recognition, etc. is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Expert problem-solving skills and creative thinking ability
- Should be strong in Probability, Statistics, Optimization, Calculus, General Math