SAMSUNG | Applications are invited for Machine Learning Engineer, Apply Now!
SAMSUNG is inviting applications for Machine Learning Engineer, Interested candidates can apply.
Skills and Qualifications :
- The knack to learn Cutting edge Computer Vision and the use of Deep Learning models.
- Image processing
- Vision-based DL models understanding and keen to learn about SOTA architectures and implement them
- On-device understanding of ML Model
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Deep Learning in CV domain as part of STRIDE (OCR Engine) Project
- On Device text detection and extraction, end-to-end OCR engine
- Advanced Python Programming and Hands on experience in DL Model design and training
- Hands-on development of DL models using Tensorflow/Keras. Knowledge of Pytorch is an added advantage
- Experience in Image Processing using OpenCV
- Experiment and suggest various metrics, optimizers, and loss functions for an ML model suitable to the task at hand
- Analyzing the errors/failure cases of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Working with large-scale and real-world datasets
- Model pruning, compression, and optimization techniques and Experience in the mobile deployment of AI models
- Thirst for innovation, aware of the latest research in the CV domain, Curious to come up with novel/differential solutions (Enhance User experience, Improve performance, etc.)