Scaled Abuse Operations Analyst at YouTube, [Apply Now]
Scaled Abuse Operations Analyst
YouTube has invited the appliance to hire the "Scaled Abuse Operations Analyst" position in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
As a part of the Scaled Abuse Operations Analyst team for YouTube, you're hooked on cutting-edge technologies and have experience analyzing large-scale data and scaled systems of review. You will be a crucial contributor to the strategy for reducing network badness on YouTube.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Interact with cross-functional stakeholders such as Product, Policy, Engineering, and Legal to improve operational workflows via process improvements, automation, and anti-abuse system creation.
- Conduct investigations to identify new abuse trends, enforce our product policies and identify product vulnerabilities (maybe occasionally exposed to some adult content and other somewhat disturbing content during the process).
- Maintain, foster, and promote operational efficiency by providing regular feedback metrics to the global team. Manage technological solutions for streamlining quality assurance; produce scalable training solutions for emerging workflows.
- Report on the impact of latest policies, following abreast of anomalies by deep diving into metrics, formulating specific hypotheses on the operational health, and providing data-driven recommendations for leadership.
- Conduct content reviews, manage policy enforcement escalations, and develop new enforcement guidelines for policies. Provide expert enforcement advice on grey policy areas.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SQL and data analysis via spreadsheet software.
- Experience with handling Policy related or sensitive edge cases.
- Experience with fraud and abuse dynamics in online platforms.
- Experience in defining policies for anti-abuse or customer support operations, especially reviewing content and answering user questions, and dealing with vendors.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural environment and managing projects and relationships in multiple countries.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities with a history of creating operational and Policy improvements and solving challenging problems.
- Presentation and training skills alongside the power to speak clearly and compellingly to multiple stakeholder groups.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India